IERC 2020 is the electronics recycling industry’s most important event, bringing together over 500 international equipment manufacturers, recyclers, recycling associations, standards bodies, refurbishers, NGOs, regulators and many more.
The experts will discuss the latest recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and value of raw materials. The congress will focus on:
- Special topic: Opportunities of e-mobility to our industry
- Do electric cars and bikes end up as electronic scrap?
- What’s the impact of the Circular Economy to our businesses
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
- Business opportunities and models in emerging marketsButton E Mobility E Scrap
- Innovation in recycling technologies
- Country reports
- Safety standards for transportation
- Reuse and refurbishment – the influence of GDPR and data security?
- Standards, compliance and regulations in the electronics sector
- Internet trade of devices, parts, materials and plastics
- Environmental management of hazardous components such as lithium-batteries
- The future role of technology in recycling
- Round Table: “Circular Economy – real or wishful thinking?”
The program also includes a powerful guest speaker, keynote speakers, tech talks and a round table.
A large exhibition area with over 80 booths provides the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers and to find out what’s new in the global electronics recycling business. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
Furthermore, the congress will offer interesting plant tours and workshops.www.icm.ch