Over half of Californians would go electric.

A total of 55 percent of California drivers would consider making their next car an EV, a survey by the Union of Concerned Scientists found. On top of that, 65% would like to see more electric vehicle options. In several Northeastern states, on the other hand, only 35% of drivers would consider going electric.



about „Over half of Californians would go electric.“

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Also read