May 2, 2017 - 09:13 am

United States: EV Sales in 2016.

In the U.S. 160,000 plug-in vehicles were sold throughout last year, according to the DOE. The federal agency breaks down the numbers in EVs, that accounted for 54 percent while PHEV made up the remaining 46%. As in 2014 and 2015, all-electric vehicles attracted more clients than plug-in hybrids.
greencarcongress.com

– ADVERTISEMENT –



Found on electrive.com
https://www.electrive.com/2017/05/02/united-states-ev-sales-in-2016/
02.05.2017 09:09