Chinese Geely has lined up 20 new energy vehicles to be released before the end of the decade. Two electric as well as two PHEV models are to launch this year in China in an effort to electrify 90% of the range.
The all-electric Emgrand EV450 is to hit the market first, namely in March. Two months later, the Emgrand GSe400, a plug-in hybrid is to follow. In summer 2018, two more models are set for launch with the Emgrand PHEV scheduled for July. Last in line is another EV said to go on sale by the end of this year.
Geely got a target of electrifying 90 percent of its lineup. HEV and PHEV are to take take up 65 percent while remaining 35 percent of new energy vehicles will be fully electric. In order to ramp up supply, Geely plans to invest 5bn dollars into a new facility for EV and PHEV models in China (we reported).
– ADVERTISEMENT –
— Text Ad —
EV Charger Impulse Q 20 lightweight and universal charger with an output power of 20 kW – a perfect solution for destination charging at home, at an office or a parking slot. This charging station has two options, one of slightly higher output power of 20kW and the other one with a slightly lower output power of 15kW.
Become our distributor!