Dec 13, 2019 - 12:33 pm

Tesla is on fire


Media outlets tend to be very quick to report mishaps related to EVs or charging stations, particularly if they belong to high profile companies such as Tesla. Often, it later turns out that the “accident” was caused by third parties.

Now, another such case has come to light – after a Tesla was found burning in an Oregon parking lot, it turns out the fault lies with a drunk-driving Ford Mustang owner, who was doing donuts in the lot until his vehicle overheated, catching fire, before he crashed into the charger, also setting it on fire. Stay safe!,


The EV Charger U350 Nevron stations have a minimal footprint, sleek and modern design, advanced user interface with a 17” touch-screen, integrated payment solution and are equipped with a liquid-cooled CCS Combo 2 connectors guaranteeing the availability of full power and the newest generation CHAdeMO plugs.
Become our distributor!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Found on
13.12.2019 12:51